Latest version of AutoCAD 2019 contains a list of significant improvements comparing to previous versions of this software
, as well as new features, diversified performance enhancements, and allows to speed up the process when dealing with specialized features as well as mechanical design libraries, 3D mapping, architecture and many others. Besides that, after you install and activate AutoCAD 2019, you are being provided with an improved mobility when dealing with new mobile and web apps.
AutoCAD 2019 has also come up with mobile app, which allows you to view, create, edit, and share CAD drawings regardless of location and time. Download Auto CAD 2019 DWGs to your device in order to be able to use them even if you don’t have WiFi connection. The developers have made this software available for Windows, Android, as well as iOS devices. Besides that, AutoCAD 2019 mobile app has also been tailored for the iPhone X, as well as iPad Pro, and even Windows Surface.
AutoCAD 2019 has got the new feature called "DWG Compare"
, which assists in easing the identification of graphical differences between two separate revisions of one drawing and/or Xref. Besides that, user can track down changes quickly, check possible clashes, revise constructability, and others. In addition, revision clouds further assist in highlighting the changes being made, and provide user with flexibility to systematically go through each sector to ensure that every detail is taken in consideration. Read more about DWG Compare here
The list below discusses in details the new features of AutoCAD 2019 and highlights main improvements and functionality modifications.
- Architecture Toolkit. Receive access to specialized features of building designs and more than 8,000 intelligent architectural objects as well as styles to fasten the process of documentation and architectural drawing.
- Mechanical Toolkit. Provides specialized features of mechanical design and more than 700,000 intelligent manufacturing parts, as well as features and symbols to fasten the design process of a product.
- Electrical Toolkit. Provides specialized features of electrical design and more than 65,000 intelligent electrical symbols to improve productivity of creation, modification, and documentation of electrical controls systems.
- MEP Toolkit. Provides specialized features of MEP engineering and more than 10,500 intelligent electrical, mechanical, and plumbing items to perform design, drafting, and documentation of building systems.
- Plant 3D Toolkit. Provides specialized engineering toolset and plant design to effectively generate P&IDs and further integrate those P&IDs directly inside a 3D model of plant design.
- Map 3D Toolkit. Provides specialized features of mapping to incorporate CAD and GIS data to assist in design, planning, as well as data management. Receive access to large databases, files, as well as web services, and combine it with design data created in AutoCAD.
- Raster Design Toolkit. Provides raster to vector tools, which assist it editing scanned drawings and converting raster images directly to DWG objects.
AutoCAD 2019 is a very effective design software with latest improvements, which can aid you in impressing your clients without massive blueprints and within a short time.