The main goal of Inventor Professional 2015 version is delivery of excellent modelling experience with help of focused, impactful improvements of 3D Modelling environment and efficient customer-oriented package of productivity enhancements for all work environments, which are used by newbies and advanced modelers. Specific tools have been included to ensure smooth direct editing and creation of freeform models, and to provide faster means of modification and creation of sketch interconnections.
Inventor Professional 2015 version includes a number of updates and fixes based on feedbacks from users, who have had an experience with previous versions. The following things have been fixed/updated:
- Standard parts in the Content Centre tend to fail with error once refreshed;
- Failure of solid hatch from sketch to be exported to PDF, even though it appears fine in drawing view;
- Poor performance caused by deletion of drawing dimensions;
- Unexpected exit upon dismissal of Resolve dialog;
- Unexpected exit upon creation of drawing sketch;
- Unexpected exit once derived parts get updated;
- Unexpected exit whenever part file is opened;
- Unexpected exit whenever API Replace-References on OLE references;
- Unexpected exit during work plane edition and active window switching;
- Unexpected exit whenever moving the marker called "End of Part";
Modelling has become simpler with Direct Edit, Sketch and Freeform. Perform parametrical movement, sizing, rotation, and deletion of native Inventor files and/or imported solid models. This level of flexibility in modelling helps to create and explore freeform models via direct manipulations. Edit Freeform shapes at any stage of your design.
New Constraint Tools and Settings. Provide your sketches with shape in a quicker and easier manner. The new Relax Mode aids in productivity improvement, so that user can modify geometries with constraints. Inventor Professional 2015 provides better control of constraints via enhanced inference, display, as well as options to delete.
- Twist angle are included in Sweep;
- Standard tap depth is now applied to holes;
- Dialog boxes parameters have undergone improvements.
- Various Joints improvements: origin of offset, virtual midpoint selection between 2 faces in a form of joint origin and work geometry alignment;
- Member Reuse is now supported by Frame Generator;
- Work planes can be created between 2 parallel or non-parallel planes.
- Double-click option available anywhere on a balloon for further editing;
- Split table can be moved to other sheets;
- Creation of drawings containing big Assemblies has become quicker;
- Creation of foreshortened dimensions (angular, linear, and arc length) has become available.
Instal and activate Inventor Professional 2015 to be able to access new effective features and latest improvements for a more efficient design and precise results.